ClubRunner Caddie including battery and charger, is priced hundreds less than others.
- Got A big bag? Set the upper bag rest higher. Smaller bags rest nicely on the lower position.
- Start and stop smoothly with a touch of your finger on the power switch.
- ClubRunner carries a 2-year warranty and is backed by a nationwide network of over 250 service centres.
- Sturdy Velcro* straps easily adjust to hold your bag, regardless of its size and shape.
- Match your walking pace with the variable speed control. One hand sets the speed from 0 to 10.
- ClubRunner weighs 22 lbs. Battery weighs 24 lbs. Put it together and you’ve got a lightweight motor-caddie.
- Sealed, 31-amp battery powers after round and recharges in less than 10 hours.
- Goes from trunk to tee in 60 seconds. So you’ve got a lightweight, dependable, self propelled caddie, ready to play the game when you are.
- Sealed lubrication, 12-volt motor easily powers for 18 holes over the longest, hilliest courses.
- Climb those hills with ease. Because the rubber-like tires give you non-slip traction, even on rain-slick grass.
- Molded, engineered composite wheel hubs mean they’re lightweight and rust is a non-issue.
- Adjust the lower bag rest with fingertip ease. Its Velcro* straps hold your bag securely.
- Connect, adjust and detach the front wheel assembly with fingertip ease. Just pull the shaft away from or into the chassis and then lock it into place.
- Thanks to its low centre of gravity, ClubRunner won’t tip over, even on steep sidehills. ClubRunner goes where pull carts tip over automatically, where golf carts fear to tread.